Last Registration Deadline
for the Congress by September 01, 2016
Around 600 international and russian experts from various spheres of public health, psychiatry, psychotherapy, psychology, social security, politics, science & education, art & culture, sport & physical fitness, economics & law as well as government, business & community sectors leaders from more than 30 countries will gather together in Moscow (Russia) on 7-8 October 2016, the World Mental Health Day eve, to open a dialog, to build connections, to increase knowledge, to exchange best practices, and to deliver a concerted stance on mental health maintenance.
The Scientific program will include:
- WHO Special Session “Consultation on draft WHO action plan on dementia”
- International Conference «Mental Health in the Workplace» (International Social Security Association (ISSA), Non-Commercial Partnership “National Society of Labour Sphere Auditors” (NP “NSLSA”), Educational Trade Union Establishment of Higher Education “Academy of Labour and Social Relations”, FSBI “All-Union Scientific Research Institute of Labour Safety and Economics” of Ministry of Labour and Social Protection of the Russian Federation)
- International Conference «Psychotherapeutic Approaches to Mental Health» (Professional Psychotherapeutic League (PPL), World Council for Psychotherapy (WCP), Asian Federation for Psychotherapy (AFP)
- International Conference «Psychology and Mental Health» (Russian Psychological Society (RPS), Federation of Russian Educational Psychologists in cooperation with Moscow State Psycho-Pedagogical University, Department of Psychology at Moscow State University, Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- International Conference “Mental Health: National Policies Agenda” (Russian Psychiatric Society, co-sponsored by World Psychiatric Association (WPA), World Association for Dynamic Psychiatry (WADP), under the patronage of the European Psychiatric Association (EPA), Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Symposia “Mental Health & Sport of Inclusion” (All-Russia Federation for Athletes with Intellectual Disability, International Federation for Athletes with Intellectual Disability (INAS), Ministry of Sport of the Russian Federation)
- Symposia “Legal Basis for Mental Health Maintenance” (International Foundation for Legal Initiatives Support)
- The Arts & Crafts Fair “The World of Special Masters” (rehabilitation programs for people with mental health problems)
- Moscow Mental Health EXPO 2016 showcase
- Seminar&Workshop on Yoga as Therapy for Mental Health by Prof.Ganesh Shankar
The Russian National Awards Ceremony “Harmony” to honor excellence of professionals in mental health will be staged during the Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century.
Click here to view the Congress Program!
Please visit the Congress’s website to access online registration for the congress program, including detailed information and registration options: www.mental-health-congress.ru/en/