WASP Young Psychiatrist Fellowship Award: Last date to apply is May 31, 2016
World Association for Social Psychiatry is inviting applications for the WASP Young Psychiatrist Fellowship Award to be given to early career psychiatrists from around the world. This award is to recognize young and outstanding psychiatrists and encourage their participation in academic discussions during the WASP Congress New Delhi Dec 1-4, 2016.
10 Fellowships will be awarded. Each Award will comprise $ 500 (towards partial travel expenses), complimentary registration for the Congress, economy accommodation and local travel.
Requirements for the Fellowship are:
- Age must be below 40 years
- Must not have received this fellowship before.
- All applicants should submit their brief CV (not more than two pages)
- Awardees are required to give a presentation in the Young Psychiatrists Track during the congress. They can present either a case discussion or a paper with a theme of social psychiatry. They must be present on all the days of the Congress
- Each WASP Member Society can send a maximum of two nominations. Candidates from member societies will receive priority.
- Proposals may be made by WASP member societies and members of the Scientific Committee and the International Advisory Committee of the WASP 2016 Congress.
- The selection will be made by the WASP EC comprising President, President-Elect, Secretary General and Treasurer.
- Nominations are to be send to Prof Roy Abraham Kallivayalil (President-Elect WASP) by email to firstname.lastname@example.org on or before 31st May 2016.
- For any assistance at New Delhi or for any help during the Congress, please contact Prof Rakesh Chadda, Chair, Organising Committee email@example.com
- Please visit Congress website www.wasp2016 for further information
Please visit the Congress’s website to access online registration for the congress program, including detailed information and registration options: www.mental-health-congress.ru/en/