The Union for Mental Health sees the children’s mental health as the benchmark of the nation’s health, its intellectual and moral potential, and the foundation for the socioeconomic well-being of Russia in the future.
According to WHO, approximately 20% of the world’s children suffer from mental disorders, about half of which begin before the age of 14.
To address this situation, the Union for Mental Health holds an annual National Contest “Healthy Generation” for programs promoting the mental health amongst children and youth in Russia.
• To unite and support diversity groups of the expert community dedicated to promoting the mental health amongst children & youth;
• To create innovative products in the sphere of children & youth mental health preserving;
• To motivate Russian children & youth for a healthy lifestyle.
• Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Labor and Social Security of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
• Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The Russian state, municipal, and non-governmental institutions offering services to children & youth are invited to take part in the Contest.
Organizations-winners will be awarded by grants in a sum of 200,000 to 1,000,000 rubles.
National Award Ceremony “Healthy Generation”
The National Award Ceremony will be staged on May 29th, 2015 in Moscow (the Metropol Hotel).
Tel.:+7 495 640 1637