Darlyne Nemeth, the keynote speaker of the II Congress on Mental Health: Meeting the Needs of the XXI Century, won the PROSE Award for the book “Innovative Approaches to Individual and Community Resilience: From Theory to Practice”. The book was chosen in the category “Social Work, Сестринское дело и Nursing, and Allied Health.” The criteria for this award were as follows:
1. Provide groundbreaking contributions to the scholarly community.
2. Be rigorously researched, edited, and fact checked.
3. Deliver an engaging and compelling narrative.
4. Include supporting material such as reviews and information about the author.
5. Create content that is impeccably produced with exceptional quality.
Our great congratulations to Dr.Darlyne Nemeth!