THE NATIONAL"HEALTHY GENERATION" CONTEST FOR PROGRAMS PROMOTING MENTAL HEALTH AMONGST children & Youth IN RUSSIA
The Union for Mental Health sees the children’s mental health as the benchmark of the nation’s health, its intellectual and moral potential, and the foundation for the socioeconomic well-being of Russia in the future.
According to WHO, approximately 20% of the world’s children suffer from mental disorders, about half of which begin before the age of 14.
To address this situation, the Union for Mental Health held the National Contest “Healthy Generation” for programs promoting the mental health amongst children and youth in Russia under the auspices of
- Ministry of Health of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Labor and Social Security of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Culture of the Russian Federation
- Ministry of Internal Affairs of the Russian Federation.
The judging panel received 285 entries from 63 territorial entities of the Russian Federation. They decided on 20 organizations-winners.
The National Award Ceremony was staged on May 29th, 2015 in Moscow at the Metropol Hotel.
Tel.: +7 915 204 3522